Americans love pies. One of the more common pies that Americans typicall enjoy are apple pies. Try out a different recipe for apple pie by using this dish – apple pie recipe with sausages.
* 1 pound ground pork sausage
* 1 (15.25 ounce) can apple pie filling
* 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
* 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- Set the heat of the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the sausages in a skillet. Drain it after cooking and combine with the apple pie filling.
- Bake the apple pie for an hour and serve immediately. Enjoy!