Pork chops are rich and filling dishes that go perfectly with salad, rice, pasta or bread. Try this mouth-watering recipe for pork chops and see how you’ll enjoy this delectable kitchen creation. This dish is very easy to prepare.
* 4 pork chops, about 3/4-inch thick
* 3/4 cup Italian dressing*
* 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine the rest of the ingredients of this recipe in a resealable bag.
- Leave it chilled in the refrigerator overnight, then grill it using medium heat. Serve immediately and enjoy!