During party time, we need a basic casserole dish to make our guests happy and satisfied. For a unique pork casserole recipe that is sure to catch the attention of your house guests, this recipe would be a great part of the menu.
* 1 (5.5 ounce) package au gratin instant potato mix
* 1 (16 ounce) package cocktail wieners, sliced lengthwise
* 1 1/2 cups milk
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
* 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
* 1 (8 ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
* 8 ounces cubed cooked ham
* 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, diced
* 2 tablespoons dried chives
* 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Set the heat of the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread the dried potatoes in the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 inch baking dish. Cover with a layer of sausages.
- Mix together the rest of the ingredients in this recipe. Bake the dish for half an hour. Garnish with ham and mushrooms. Serve immediately and enjoy!