Frittatas come in variations. One of the more superb recipes for Frittata comes when it is prepared with the American flair. Try this delicious recipe for American Frittata and see for yourself how delicious this meal could be.
* 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
* 1/2 onions, sliced
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 8 eggs, beaten
* 3/4 cup cubed ham
* salt and pepper to taste
* 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Boil salted water in a large pot. Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot.
2. Prepare the oven for usage. Set its heat at 350 degrees.
3. In a cast iron skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and cook slowly, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft.
3. Stir in eggs, drained potatoes, ham, salt and pepper. Cook until eggs are firm on the bottom, about 5 minutes. Top frittata with shredded cheese and place in preheated oven until cheese is melted and eggs are completely firm, about 10 minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!