Recipes for ribs are usually made with rich sauces to add up to the lure of this delicious part of pork meat. Try a sumptuous treat with your pork ribs by trying out this superb dish for pork ribs.
* 6 pounds pork baby back ribs
* 1 pinch black pepper
* 1 pinch salt
* 1 pinch crushed red pepper
* 4 cups barbecue sauce
* 2 (12 ounce) bottles porter beer, room temperature
- Cut ribs and clean it, then cook it by boiling.
- Coat the ribs with barbecue sauce then grill it thoroughly.
- Pour remaining sauce in a platter and serve the ribs over it. Enjoy!