Pork meat tastes best when it is prepared with the right ingredients to bring out a real superb taste. Aside from this, tenderized pork meat also adds to the taste of a filling dish. For a delicious pork dish, this slow-cooked pork recipe is one dish that we can recommend for you.
* 1 (3 pound) pork shoulder roast
* 1 quart vegetable broth
* 1 cup sherry
* 3 cups peeled, chopped potatoes
* 2 cups pearl onions
* 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
* 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
* 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
* salt to taste
- Prepare the pork for cooking and arrange it in a slowcooker.
- Pour in the rest of the ingredients of this recipe in the slowcooker.
- Cook the dish for eight hours using a heat application of 160 degrees Fahrenheit.