Pork chops is a delicious recipe but you can alter the taste of the typical pork chops recipe to bring out a different twist for this dish. This recipe makes use of apples to bring out a sweet and tangy flavor to pork chops.
* 2 (3/4 inch thick) boneless pork loin chops
* 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
* 3/4 cup water
* 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
* 1 small tart green apple, cored and chopped
* 2 tablespoons raisins
* 1 1/2 cups crushed chicken stuffing mix
* 2/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- Cook meat in a large skillet.
- After cooking the meat, get a saucepan and stir in stuffing mix with the rest of the ingredients in the recipe.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Top with meat. Spoon soup over meat and stuffing.
- Bake the dish for half an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!