Sushi is undoubtedly became a world favorite food and most of us who enjoy sushi usually need to go to a sushi or japanese restaurant in order to enjoy them, well if you love them very much and curious about making one by yourself here’s an inspiration for every sushi fans, a Salmon and Cheese Roll, a fusion sushi recipe.
Servings for 2
- 70 grams (2.5 oz) of sushi rice
- 5 sheets of nori
- 20 grams (0.7 oz) of crab stick
- 25 grams (1 oz) of cucumber
- 10 grams (0.35 oz) of fresh marinated salmon
- 10 cc of mayonaise
- 2 sheet of cheese
- use a special bamboo roll tools that had been plastic wrapped, then spread the rice on the bamboo and then spread the nori.
- place the fillings such as cucumbers, crab sticks and salmon
- Roll the bambo carefully
- slice the cheese in to two parts then put them on top the rice, then continue press with the bamboo roll
- use a bit of flash fire if you have the tools so that it would give a brownish effect on the cheese.
- Cut into 6-8 slices and don’t forget to serve with shoyu such as Kikkoman and wasabi.