I’ve always love Japanese food especially the one using the teriyaki souce whether it’s chicken or beef teriyaki. The basic recipe is that you cook the beef with the sauce and serve it with a rice, simple yet delicious. I know you think that the only thing you’ll need is the teriyaki marinade sauce, but hey.. if you want the best you need to modify it a little. Here’s a recipe to cook a beef teriyaki. This recipe could also be used to cook a chicken teriyaki.
- 500 grams (17.3 ounces) of thin sirloin beef
- 100 grams (3.5 ounces) of onion, cut long
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoon of cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 75 cc of teriyaki marinade sauce
- 30 cc of manjo mirin
- 20 cc of sake (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger, take only the water
- 3 tablespoon of sweet soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of MSG
- Soak the beef with mix of teriyaki marinade sauce, MSG, sugar, sake, and sweet soy sauce. Soak for 30 minutes
- Pre-heat the 2 tablespoon cooking oil in a pan
- Fry the onion and garlic until they’re pale. Take it from the pan and set aside
- Pre heat the pan again with 2 tablespon of cooking oil and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil. Then pour in the soaked beef. Stir until they’re done
- Pour in the onion and garlic then add the mirin. Take it.
- Serve with salad for a better serving.