Creating a nice brownies with almond toppings is quite easy, here is the brownies recipee and steps.
Serving, 16 Slice.
- 4 eggs
- 300 grams of sugar (11 ounces)
- 1/4 tea spoon vanilla powder
- Ovallet 1/2 teaspoon (it’s kinda like cake softener that makes the cake softer)
- 225 grams of butter, margarine is fine too (8 ounces)
- 100 grams of dark cooking chocolate (3.5 ounces)
- 200 grams of medium protein flour (7 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon of milk powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 50 grams chocolate powder (1.8 ounces)
- 50 grams of light cut almonds (1.8 ounces)
- Mix the flour, baking powder, chocolate powder and the milk powder alltogether. Sieve them on the mixing bowl. Set aside.
- mix the dark cooking chocolate and butter, boil it until they melt. Mix it wel then set aside.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, Ovallet, and vanilla powder together. Stir it with a mixer until it swell.
- Pour the mixed butter, stir it whit a wooden spoon until it mix well.
- Add the flour mix litle by litle while continously stir the dough, mix it well.
- Pour in the dough on abutter-coated baking pans and put a baking paper at the bottom. Spread some almonds on the dough’s top.
- Bake at a pre-heated oven until the edges pull from the sides of the pans. Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut the cold brownies into bars to serve.