Recipes for pork chops are those recipes that we can come up with and follow easily. Here is one recipe for pork chops that is very easy to follow. It also offers a superb taste that you’ll find impossible to resist.
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
* 1/2 cup milk
* 4 cups hot cooked couscous or regular long-grain white rice
- Cook the pork chops with the garlic in a skillet.
- Stir the soup and milk into the skillet. Allow the dish to simmer. Serve the dish with rice. Enjoy!